Javascript is currently not supported, or is disabled by this browser. Please enable Javascript for full functionality.

    Feb 29, 2024  
2017-2018 Catalog: December 2017 Edition 
2017-2018 Catalog: December 2017 Edition [ARCHIVED]

Credit for Prior Learning

Credit by Examination

Credit from Other Institutions

Credit from Other Institutions

Transfer Credit from Foreign Institutions

Students seeking evaluation of foreign coursework must provide a transcript evaluated by an accredited evaluation and translation service (see the Counseling Center or International Student Center for referrals). Students must turn in the official evaluation to the Office of Admissions and Records for inclusion in their record and then set up an appointment with the Counseling Center so that their transfer work may be evaluated. Coursework from foreign institutions cannot be used for CSU or IGETC certification except to validate the foreign language requirement. Students may refer to the charts for International Baccalaureate (IB): CSU GE-Breadth Credit and International Baccalaureate (IB): IGETC Credit for details.