Mar 01, 2021
Welcome to the 2020-2021 electronic Irvine Valley College student handbook!
Please use the links on the left or below to navigate, or search for your desired topic.
Note: To view the college catalog, use the white drop-down menu above.
- An introduction to Irvine Valley College
- How to apply and start off right
- Online services for students
- An overview of financial aid offerings
- How to apply for financial aid
- Preparing for enrollment
- Information about prerequisites
- Assessment and placement
- Adding and dropping courses
- Details and contact information for a wide variety of campus programs and services
- Information about various types of IVC degrees and certificates
- How to transfer to a four-year school
- General education, IGETC, and articulation with UC and CSU schools
- Student rights and responsibilities
- Student code of conduct
- Multilingual directory of IVC staff and faculty
- Glossary of college terminology
- IVC’s no-smoking and sexual harassment policies
- Link to IVC campus maps