- Financial Aid
- Who Qualifies for Financial Aid, FAFSA, IVC Financial Aid Programs, State Programs, Federal Programs, Scholarships, Satisfactory Academic Progress, Return of Title IV Funds
- Counseling Services
- Academic Counseling, Career Counseling, Drop-in Counseling, Personal Counseling, Online Counseling, Counseling for International Students, Counseling for Student Athletes, Counseling for Honors Students
- Veterans Services
- Supportive Services
- Disabled Students Programs and Services (DSPS), Learning Disabilities Program, Extended Opportunity Program and Services (EOPS), Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE), California Work Opportunities and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs)
- Technology Support Services and Online Resources
- Canvas, WiFi Access, Student Print, MySite, Student Email, Online Educational Counseling, Online Orientation, Online Advisement, Online Education: Online Classes
- Bookstore and Centers for Students
- IVC Bookstore, AESL Center, Career and Job Placement Center, Counseling Center, ELEVATE AAPI @ IVC, Health and Wellness Center, International Student Center, Language Acquisition Center, Library, Life Fitness Center and Strength Training Center, Math Center, Student Success Center, Transfer Center, Writing Center
- ASIVC, Offices of Student Life and Student Equity, Honors
- Student Life, Student Government, Student Equity, Honors Program, Honor Societies - Phi Theta Kappa, Psi Beta
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- IVC Athletics, Conference Play, Eligibility, Transfers, Late Registration, Counseling for Student-Athletes
- Additional Programs/Resources
- Outreach and Community Relations, Emeritus Institute: Classes for Older Adults, Community Members, and Lifelong Learners, Community Education, Economic and Workforce Development/Contract Education, Irvine Valley College Testing Center, Student Ambassador Program
Veterans Services Center
The Veterans Service Center (VSC) is a one-stop center that stresses a holistic approach to assist veterans, active military, and dependent students achieve success in their transition from military life. This includes mental health, physical health, financial, and academic support services. The VSC houses full-time staff including a manager, counselor, certifying official, and support staff that are focused on providing direct support services to veterans. A Veteran Success on Campus counselor from the VA is present weekly to assist with Vocational Rehabilitation and VA benefits. Mental health providers are also regularly available. Additional services include tutoring, healthcare benefit enrollment, disability claim support, financial workshops, and regular visits from outside partnering agencies. The VSC also includes a computer lab with printing services. We are located in front of the Student Services Building in room SSC 120, and can be reached at 949-451-5296.
Irvine Valley College complies with Title 38, including §3679(e), which contains specific criteria added by Public Law 115-407.
Irvine Valley College requires all information necessary to the proper certification of enrollment. This may include DD214, Certificate of Eligibility, and Certification Request Form.